One Clear Philosophy
Our Core Investment Beliefs: Disciplined Investment. Proactive Management.
- Risk and expected return are related.
- Financial markets are efficient at processing information. Security prices reflect the knowledge and expectations of all investors.
- No one can predict the future of financial markets.
- Investment portfolio construction and management require planning, structure and discipline.
- Investment diversification, achieved by a structured asset allocation, provides risk management.
- Periodic portfolio balancing maintains asset class diversification and adds the discipline of buying low and selling high.
- Controlling investment costs, income taxes and asset placement increases net investment return.